The Storehouse for Jesus is a non-profit organization operated by a group of local churches to meet the needs of those who are having difficult times. While we recognize there are many things we personally can't provide, we have many resources that can help with many needs. We provide food, household goods, and lightly used clothing. The Pantry is funded by personal donations from our church families both financial and clothing.
The Pantry is a member of Mid-Ohio Food Bank where we purchase most of our food. The Pataskala and Reynoldsburg Kroger Stores provide bread and pastries when available. The Pataskala Church of the Nazarene provides the needed space for the Pantry.
Who can come?
- Anyone in need living in the Southwest Licking, N. Fairfield or E. Franklin counties
- Federal income poverty guidelines are used to qualify
What is required?
- Your photo ID
- Identification for each household member (driver's license, state ID, birth certificate)
- Birthdates of each household member
- Current piece of mail to confirm address
- Current phone number (if available)
- Awareness of your total household income
With each visit thereafter, the Head of the Household MUST bring...
- Your photo ID
- Note: any change of household must be accompanied by the new member's ID
What can I expect?
- 3 days of food for each household member per month
- Choose your favorite food in shelf categories
- Gently-used clothing & some household items
- Use of pantry once a month if needed
- Being treated kindly and with respect
- Prayer, if desired
The Storehouse is closed on the 5th Thursday in a given month.
Pataskala Nazarene is excited to be affiliated with the national Upward Sports Organization providing a local league for the youth of Pataskala and the surrounding areas to participate in the Upward Soccer season.
Upward Sports, the world's largest Christian sports league for children, provides a fun kid's sports experience based on healthy competition. In 2010, more than 550,000 K4 through eighth-grade kids had a great basketball, soccer, flag football or cheer leading experience through one of the 2,400 leagues or camps.
Running August through October, the 8-week Soccer season draws young athletes from ages 4 through the 6th grade. Games are Saturday mornings on the Pataskala Nazarene property and draw hundreds of parents, family members, and friends to watch the exciting games.
For more information on the National Upward Program, please visit the national web site at http://www.upward.org
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
A new session begins Wednesday, February 27 at 6:00pm at the Pataskala Church of the Nazarene.