Storehouse for Jesus Food Pantry
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Storehouse for Jesus Food Pantry A Pataskala Area Pantry
The Storehouse for Jesus is a non-profit organization operated by a group of local churches to meet the needs of those who are having difficult times. While we recognize there are many things we personally can’t provide, we have many resources that can help with many needs. We provide food, household goods, and lightly used clothing. The Pantry is funded by personal donations from our church families both financial and clothing. The Pantry is a member of Mid-Ohio Food Bank where we purchase most of our food. The Pataskala and Reynoldsburg Kroger Stores provide bread and pastries when available. The Pataskala Church of the Nazarene provides the needed space for the Pantry. Who can come?
- Anyone in need living in the Southwest Licking, N. Fairfield or E. Franklin counties
- Federal income poverty guidelines are used to qualify
What is required?
- Your photo ID
- Identification for each household member (driver’s license, state ID, birth certificate)
- Birthdates of each household member
- Current piece of mail to confirm address
- Current phone number (if available)
- Awareness of your total household income
With each visit thereafter, the Head of the Household MUST bring…
- Your photo ID
- Note: any change of household must be accompanied by the new member’s ID
What can I expect?
- 3 days of food for each household member per month
- Choose your favorite food in shelf categories
- Gently-used clothing & some household items
- Use of pantry once a month if needed
- Being treated kindly and with respect
- Prayer, if desired
The Storehouse is closed on the 5th Thursday in a given month.