- This event has passed.
The Armor or God
March 21 @ 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Thursday, happening 10 times
The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer – Video Series
Facilitator: Teresa Lyday
Time: Thursdays @ 6:30pm
Start Date: Feb. 7
Location: Lyday Home
All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you’re tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God, more than merely a biblical description of the believer’s inventory, is an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory.
• Equips you to get serious, specific, and strategic in your discipline of prayer
• Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
• Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
• Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
• Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures.